- 1. A decent camera that isn't too expensive, I haven't decided which one is better as I don't know a lot bout cameras. I found these in Argos, I usually just read the comments then decide which one it best.
- This backpack is from the Rihanna for River Island collection, which will be out tomorrow.
- Those videos on Facebook need to stop. I think the Harlem Shake is funny and I also think it's great of those who record themselves singing are good. But, the one that I find really pointless is when someone thought they're taking a picture but it's on record. NO. It hasn't made me laugh, it didn't make smile or cry, it hasn't changed my life in any way. I've seen them so many time on my news feed even though I don't have them as a friend and I don't subscribe to anyone either. I don't care if they're "facebook famous" or whatever they're called.
- These vintage Levi's 550 or 501 jeans which you can get from Urban Outfitters.
- A Celine bag, I know right dream on. They are gorgeous but they are like over £2000 sooo...