There was some issues with the delivery so the seller kindly sent me an extra pair, the same size but in a different colour for free! How lucky am I. The free pair of jeans fit perfect but the one I originally ordered was a bit too tight. Weird right considering they were both the same size. I was 100% sure I got my measurements right but I guess I was wrong.
- I don't want return it and then waiting for another pair to arrive.
- I don't own a waistband stretcher.
- It only takes about a week to lose 1 inch of your waistline but that requires exercise. I've been saying I'm going to join the gym since last year. I actually might start this week if I can find the motivation.
But I manage to stretch my jeans with these simple steps. It was a bit uncomfortable though.
- Wash your jeans. Turn them inside out before you put them in the washing machine. All jeans are different, so look at the label for tips on what temperature to wash it at.
- Do not put them in dryer. It may cause it to shrink.
- While your jeans are still wet put them on. They don't have to be soaking wet they can be damp.
- Or you can put them on whilst dry and get in a bath with warm water. Stay in the bath for a couple of minute until your jeans are completely soaked.
- Make sure you move around. Do some stretches! Put a towel underneath you so there is less water to clear up afterwards.
- Keep them on until they're dry. They don't have to be completely dry an hour will be enough.
This method is for your waistband and around your thighs. It worked great for me and now my jeans fit perfect.